Cosmetic Dentistry by Charleston Dental Associates
Charleston Dental Associates provides a range of Cosmetic Dentistry services to its patients in Charleston SC and the Lowcountry.
“Cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental work that improves the appearance (and sometimes the functionality) of teeth, gums and/or bite. It primarily focuses on improvement dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance.” Wikipedia
Cosmetic Dentistry Integrates Form and Function
Cosmetic dentistry is a combination of art, science, and technology that integrates harmonious form and function. The developments in the field of dentistry have allowed dentists to change the smile you were born with into a smile you will love. Cosmetic dentistry should maintain the overall general and oral health of a patient. Minimal loss of sound good tooth structure should be the treatment choice, with long term health and needs of the patient the highest regard.
Charleston Dental Associates provides a range of cosmetic dentistry procedures, technology, and new materials to give you a smile that unites beauty with health. These include:
- Teeth Whitening: Professional dentist treatment remains your best option.
- Porcelain Veneers: Custom made to close gaps, change shape and enhance appearance of teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns: aka Caps, add dental material to ends of teeth to strengthen and correct shape.
- Bonding: Material added to tooth surface to strengthen and enhance appearance.
- Gumline Recontouring: aka Gum Lift, changes shape of gumline to enhance appearance.
Cosmetic Dentistry by Charleston Dental Associates: For a Smile You will Love!
A beautiful smile can affect your entire outlook. It can bring newfound confidence, and show the world a whole new you. In West Ashley, North Charleston and Johns Island, contact Charleston Dental Associates for that new smile and new attitude!